Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Active Member Recruitment Program

Go down

Active Member Recruitment Program Empty Active Member Recruitment Program

Post by Sick 7/16/2009, 11:41 pm

Active Member Recruitment Program

Free giveaways, Free tourneys, sponsorships to be announced and TGS members are scarce?

Yes, i am doing my best at getting the TGS name out there, but at the moment were still needing more members inorder for the community of TGS to expand a bit. This being said, i'm going to be offering a free $25 check to members who recruit atleast 7 active members.

Rules and How To:

So after recruiting your person to become a TGS member, you will need to have him/her post in the Introductory Thread and have them post the user name of the person who recruited them (you).

After i see 7 introductory posts by members that you have recruited, i will then verify if they are posting and continuously being active on The Gamer Square.

After a brief verification has been conducted, i will then contact you via PM to see how you would like your cash transacted.

If for some reason TGS Staff has not did a Recruitment Process after you have recruited your 7 members, then please contact me directly. This incentive will be up for a limited time only and will not last forever. so please try to get in on it while you can!

If you have any questions please contact me directly.

Thanks for your help and good luck!
Sick
Sick
TGS Manager

https://thegamersquare.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down