Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opinions on the Dynasty of gaming that once was.

3 posters

:: Gaming :: Nintendo Wii

Go down

Opinions on the Dynasty of gaming that once was. Empty Opinions on the Dynasty of gaming that once was.

Post by Sick 7/6/2009, 8:36 pm

What do you guys think about Nintendo now?

I think they are pretty much done in the gaming industry, until they decide to get off the kids games. IMO
Sick
Sick
TGS Manager

https://thegamersquare.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Opinions on the Dynasty of gaming that once was. Empty Re: Opinions on the Dynasty of gaming that once was.

Post by IGothic AngelI 7/8/2009, 2:25 pm

i aint liked nintendo 4 a while now they were good bk in the day
i think they should quit makin consoles now tho
IGothic AngelI
IGothic AngelI
News&Content PR

Back to top Go down

Opinions on the Dynasty of gaming that once was. Empty Re: Opinions on the Dynasty of gaming that once was.

Post by xxJoeCappaxx 7/11/2009, 10:37 pm

wii sucks, that simple
xxJoeCappaxx
xxJoeCappaxx
TGS Forum Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick 7/20/2009, 6:06 am

The Wii is not that very good but i was asking about the company in general. Nintendo had quite a dynasty sort of thing going on back in the day, not it is barley surviving off of kid games. Just look at their new HandHeld for instance, it is just a modified Nintendo DS with a camera built into it. They have really lost their edge i think.
Sick
Sick
TGS Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by IGothic AngelI 7/21/2009, 5:27 am

they r crap why make the same handheld wiv a cam on it really like a kid cares all they wanna do is play the games on it
i think that u could always count on nintendo 2 make a good console back in the day maybe they ave come 2 the end of the road now there is no way they can compete wiv xbox an playstation
IGothic AngelI
IGothic AngelI
News&Content PR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sick 7/21/2009, 2:18 pm

I think Nintendo was trying to aim for the Teenage/Adult audience with the DSi. They still fail though since the majority of Nintendo's games are aimed at kids and preteens.
Sick
Sick
TGS Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down