Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think some people take gaming too SERIOUSLY?

2 posters

Go down

Do you think some people take gaming too SERIOUSLY? Empty Do you think some people take gaming too SERIOUSLY?

Post by Sick 7/24/2009, 11:31 pm

I'm a hardcore dedicated console gamer at heart but i've seen people get sooo worked up over losing a public match or a Ladder match. I mean really, either way you should only be getting mad if it is for money or something else of real value.... Sort of funny if you think about it.
Sick
Sick
TGS Manager

https://thegamersquare.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Do you think some people take gaming too SERIOUSLY? Empty Re: Do you think some people take gaming too SERIOUSLY?

Post by Seaman 9/1/2009, 4:06 pm

Ya you know those people that send messages to other people for doing nothing wrong... like " YOU FAT FUCKING WHORE" for no reason *points to you Sick* which whatever you have been reported for the message and having swastikas on your profile. wierdo

Seaman
Learner

Back to top Go down

Do you think some people take gaming too SERIOUSLY? Empty Re: Do you think some people take gaming too SERIOUSLY?

Post by Sick 9/1/2009, 8:03 pm

Sweet! thanks for reporting me! Do you know how many people have already reported me? dozens and what has happened? Nothing. Lmao you actually registered on my site.
Sick
Sick
TGS Manager

https://thegamersquare.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down